Effective date: 05/03/2021
Mughamer UAE ("Company", "We" "Our" or "Us" and their connotations) operates a website called Mughamer.com https://www.mughamer.com/ ("Platform") which is engaged in providing the service of connecting vendors who are in the business of selling products and recreational activities ("Service Provider(s)") and end users who wish to view the information regarding such products and recreational activities and/or purchase and/or participate in them ("End Users").
- Abu Dhabi Global Market Data Protection Regulations 2021 (“Data Protection Regulations”),
- Internet Access Management Policy, as implemented by the Telecommunications Regulation Authority in the United Arab Emirates,
- Any other law, federal or municipal, as may be applicable in and/or to the Abu Dhabi Global Market.
If a User is accessing the Platform from a jurisdiction outside the Abu Dhabi Global Market, such User does so at his/her own free will and risk and must ensure compliance with any and all laws applicable in the jurisdiction from where s/he is accessing the Platform.
All information collected by the Company is with the Users’ consent. The Company is, however, free to use, collect, and disclose information of the Users which is in the public domain.
When Users use / register on the Platform, the Users may provide the Company with certain information voluntarily specific to the nature of the service being availed on the Platform and/or certain information may be collected by the Company. This information may include one or more special Categories of personal Data, as defined under the applicable data protection regulations (“Personal Data”).
The Users, hereby, consent to the collection of such information by the Company.
Information collected by the Company shall include but not be limited to the following:
- Contact Details (Base Location, Preferred Location, Email ID, Mobile No etc.);
- Date of Birth, Nationality;
- Age, Gender and other Demographics;
- Financial information (like credit card, banking details), if applicable.
Personal Data belonging to special categories shall be collected only for one or more of the purposed mentioned below.
We also collect certain information either when the Users provide it using the Platform or its services and / or automatically as you navigate through the Platform (which may include usage details, IP address, device ID and type, your browser type and language, the operating system used by your device, access times, and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies).
We may also collect information associated with any other account (such as your Facebook, WhatsApp, Yahoo, Google accounts) that you use to sign in to or in any other manner connected with the Platform. This includes, without limitation, any information that you have made public through such an account, information that such account service-provider shares with us or information that is disclosed during the sign-up and sign-in processes.
If the Company has reasons to suspect that the information provided by any User is misleading, inaccurate, obsolete or incomplete, the Company reserves the right to refuse provision of the services to the User, at its sole discretion.
USE OF THE INFORMATION COLLECTED:
We collect Personal Data only necessary for the following purposes:
- To create and maintain your account
- To enable you to avail of the services provided on the Platform, and ensure efficient customer care experience and develop new features
- To send surveys or marketing communications to inform you of new products or services or other information that may be of interest
- To improve marketing and promotional efforts, to analyze Platform usage, improve the Platform’s content and service offerings, and customize the Platform's content, layout, and services
- To dispatch transaction-related communications such as welcome letters and billing reminders.
- To notify the necessary information related to the Platform and your account on the Platform from time to time
- To maintain records and provide you with an efficient, safe and customized experience while using the Platform
- To analyze overall trends to helps us improve the Platform and its services
- Verify your identity and prevent fraud or other unauthorized or illegal activity
- To comply with applicable laws, rules, and regulations
- To transfer the data and the rights associated therewith to a third party as part of reorganization or a sale of the assets of any division of the Company or the entire Company itself;
- We reserve the right to use or disclose your Personal Data in response to any statutory or legal requirements in order to protect our rights, the rights of our other Users, data processors and any other person or property.
- The Platform offers publicly accessible blogs and/or community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. The Company may or may not be able to remove your Personal Data.
- Personal Data belonging to special categories may be used and/or processed only if You have explicitly consented to such use or processing for one or more purposes, as mentioned above, or if we are required, by law, to do so.
- Finally, we will use or disclose your Personal Data, including such data belonging to one or more Special Categories, if we believe it is necessary to share such data in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person or property, violations of the Platform’s other policies, or as otherwise required by law when responding to subpoenas, court orders and other legal processes.
The security of Personal Data is important, and We have implemented legally and commercially acceptable means to protect the same. However, remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure and We cannot guarantee its absolute security. We have implemented best industry practices and security policies, rules and technical measures to protect data, including Personal Data that is under the Company’s control from unauthorised access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorised modification and unlawful destruction or accidental loss. However, for any data loss or theft due to unauthorized access to the User’s electronic devices through which the User avails the Platform’s services, We shall not be held liable for any loss whatsoever incurred by the User.
In the event, our partners and third parties distribute Personal Data outside the scope of our agreement with such partners or third parties, the Company cannot be held liable for the breach of confidentiality. Further, in case breach of security or actions including without limitation, computer hacking, unauthorized access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes etc., you agree that the Company shall not be held responsible in any manner.
SHARING OF PERSONAL DATA:
The Company may share your Personal Data with third party service providers (“Data Processors”) to perform certain processing activities on our behalf, such as Parties involved in hosting and enabling our services. Please note that we will not share your Personal Data with third parties allowing them to use this information for their own purposes unless you have given explicit consent thereto. Our third party processors include:
THIRD PARTY DISCLAIMER:
Additionally, the Platform may allow for certain content generated by the User, which can be accessed by other Users. Such Users, including any moderators or administrators, are not authorized representatives or agents of the Company and their opinions or statements do not necessarily reflect those of the Company and We are not bound thereby to any contract to that effect. The Company expressly disclaims any liability for any reliance or misuse of such information that is made available by the Users.
RIGHTS OF THE USERS:
As a User, the Company grants complete control of the information submitted. The rights pertaining thereto are enumerated below:
- The right to access, update or delete the information We have on the User.
This can be done through the User's account settings available on the Platform.
- The right of rectification. Users have the right to have their information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object and restrict. Users can object and restrict to the processing of their Personal Data. This may however, interfere with the provision of services to its optimum.
- The right to data portability. Users have the right to be provided with a copy of the information We have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. Users have the right to withdraw their consent at any time where consent is given pertaining to their Personal Data.
Please note that Users may be asked to verify identity before the Company responds to such requests. If the Users are unable to perform these actions themselves, please get in touch with the Company for assistance.
Users may contact the Company by email or postal mail on the following address::
E-mail ID: email@example.com
Address: Sharjah Research Technology and Innovation Park Sharjah