You’ve seen, heard of or even experienced our first XLine in Dubai Fountain.
We now challenge you to have a go on the bigger, longer, further, and twice the thrill sequel - The XLine Dubai Marina!
XLine is set in Dubai Marina measuring 1 KM in length and is one of the steepest and fastest with an incline of 16 degrees, traveling at an average of 80 KM per hour.
- Longest URBAN zipline in the world
- Conveniently located in the heart of the city
- Double line, two people zipline side by side
- Spectacular views of the Palm Jumeirah, Blue Waters Island, and the city's skyscrapers
So, see you on the other side?
Requirements to ride the XLine:
· Ages 12-65 (parental consent required in person for those under 18 years of age)
· 50 – 100 kg
· taller than 130 cm
· Modest comfortable clothing and closed shoes – no skirts, dresses, or flip flops
· Good medical condition
· Not pregnant
· Free of existing or recurring injuries
· Not under the influence of drugs, alcohol or any other substances that impair judgement (e.g. medicine)
· Free from serious physical or mental disorders that would not allow you to complete the physical and mental tasks asked throughout the ride
· Free from medical conditions that require immediate medical attention
On entry, customer must display a valid photo identification document such as original Emirates ID, driving license in English, or original passport. The name on the identification document must match the individual rider who is participating in the XLine. The ticket is valid only for the specified person and time mentioned on the ticket and cannot be reused across multiple bookings. Ticket resale is strictly prohibited.
- Digital photos and video is included as part of the cost of the ticket and will be sent to the registered email within 48 hours after the ride
- Lockers for small belongings (medium and large luggages cannot be accommodated for)
- Transportation from check-in booth to take-off platform
- Safety equipement
- Transport or pick up from hotel or place of stay is NOT included
- Once purchased, XLine tickets are non-refundable. Customers are responsible to carefully read and acknowledge that they meet the riding requirements listed above.
- Re-scheduling will only be permitted if:
• Rebooking takes place more than 48 hours in advance, subject to availability. Rescheduling to be made by WhatsApp or phone call on +971 56 507 6366 (7 days a week from 10am to 6pm) or by email on email@example.com
• Weather conditions prevent the XLine from operating
Meeting Point: Dubai Marina Mall
Pickup is not included