Experience Dubai and see the beautiful skyline of Jumeirah Beach Residence from a different perspective on a parasailing activity with up to 3 of your friends. Get aerial views of Dubai Marina and Palm Island as you soar over the Arabian Gulf. From the meeting point you will ride on a small boat going to the parasailing boat and from there you will cruise up to the open sea (side of Atlantis the Palm) and start your parasailing activity.
Wear swim wear, sports clothes or any light weight clothes
Bring your own towel (optional)
Location: Zero Gravity
Enter to Zero Gravity, inform the reception you have booking for Seawake. Reception will give you a Seawake wristband! Then Seawake staff will pick you up and bring you to the beach.
Once you arrived please call +971 58 691 2682
What do I need to bring?
1. Valid ORIGINAL ID (no photos or photocopy)
*each person MUST HAVE without this you can't enter the establishment
2. Guest is only allowed to use watersports facilities. If you wish to use the swimming pool and restaurant you must pay the applicable charges for the day.
3. From 21 y/o is allowed to enter the establishment and use the restaurant and pool, below 21 y/o must be accompanied by parents.
4. Bring your own towel
📢 IMPORTANT REMINDER
⏰ PLEASE ARRIVE ON TIME
Water sports facilities
Water on board
BE AWARE OF OUR CANCELLATION POLICY
1. 100% Payment will be charged for cancellation within 24 hours of the booked activity.
2. 50% payment will be charged for cancellation within 48 hours of the booked activity.
3. 25% payment will be charged for cancellation before 72 hours of the booked activity.
4. Seawake reserves the right to cancel the booking at any time.
5. FULL PAYMENT WILL BE REFUNDED if the cancellation is due to Force Majeure
Meeting Point: Zero Gravity Dubai
Please enter inside Zero Gravity and inform the reception desk you have booking for Seawake, and call this number once you arrived at the location: +971 58 691 2682