The desert of Agafay remains to this day a well kept secret. About 45 minutes from the center of Marrakech, it is a unique place to discover during your next vacation in Marrakech. With its trails that intersect between its beautiful arid hills, the desert of Agafay becomes a superb place for a quad ride! Villages, canyons and oases will also be there.
Our best equipment and guides will be at your service for this innocuous experience.
After a briefing equipment & safety and an initiation, you will start for a great day. During the morning, you will meet the inhabitants who will warmly welcome you to their villages. For the lunch break, a tent lunch will be offered, with, of course, spectacular views of the High Atlas Mountains, especially in the spring.
The second part of the day will be just as enjoyable. Always accompanied by your guide, you will travel new corners of the desert of Agafay to complete the ride in the late afternoon and leave with a beautiful memory of this adventure. The quality of the equipment and our team, friendly and attentive also make our difference. They offer a day of quad beautiful through deserts and mountains. Our guides take you to the most beautiful sites.
The real Morocco! Explore these splendors for yourself in Premium Mode!
- Daily departures around 9:00. Available all year-round. Exact pick up time confirmed the day before by phone or Whatsapp.
- For this adventure, only one person per quad bike, only riders.
- Total time about 8 hours includes meet & greet, transfers, arrival, preparation, briefing, initiation, ride & hotel or riad return.
- Minors under 16 are allow to participate as passenger with the guide and are not allowed to drive a quad.
- Minors 16 and over require parental waiver to pilot a quad.
- All our quad bikes guides are Croissant Rouge certified (First Aid).
Good to Know
- Don’t forget to bring your ID (passeport or driving license).
- Have your camera with you for great snapshots or serious photography.
- We recommend you wear closed shoes, comfortable clothing, sunscreen and warm clothes for winter sunshine. To best enjoy this experience, we suggest you respect local customs and avoid wearing shorts or skirts.
- For your peace of mind, we recommend you check you have a personal all risk insurance with repatriation option
- Automatic transmission Yamaha Quads for an easy and comfortable ride.
- Pick up from & return transfer to your hotel/riad (or closest parking) if in Marrakech or less than 5km from the center )
- Guide, fuel, headwear, eyewear, handwear, waterproof jacket (if necessary)
- Bottled water for the ride.
- Lunch under tent, near a family house with a view over Atlas Mountains, soft drinks included.
- Limited liability insurance.
- Tips and extras.
- Personal risk insurance.
All cancellations must be confirmed in writing to Dunes & Desert, by email at the address email@example.com.
Cancellation fees / For a booking of 4 people or less :
No cancellation fee if the bookinmg is canceled at least 24 hours before departure time.
Cancellation fees / For a booking of 5 people or more:
Cancellation 30 days or more before departure : 10% fee (Service fee).
If between 15 and 29 days before departure : 25% cancellation fee.
If between 3 and 14 days before departure : 50% cancellation fee.
If between 2 days and departure time : The total price is due.
Meeting Point: To be confirmed
Pickup from the hotel or the nearest parking to the Riad- Pickup details will be advised by email once the booking confirmed.